Oregon Humanities magazine is published triannually by Oregon Humanities and is provided free to Oregonians.
The Fall/Winter 2016 Magazine Table of Contents is below, click here to view archived copies stretching back to Spring 2012.
- Sometimes Break Apart – Editor’s note
- Making Peace with Chaos – Refugee students thrive in Portland despite uncertainty
- Within Makeshift Walls – Portland Expo Center’s era as a prison for Japanese Americans
- King Tide – Three scenarios for the next revolutionary moment. An excerpt from “The End of Protest: A New Playbook for the Revolution.”
- The Longest of Long Shots – A Sanders delegate’s brush with national party politics
- Unbuttoned into the Blow – In defense of human dignity
- The Golden Hour – The collective strength of strangers after a horrifying accident