The Kansas Humanities Council is supporting an exclusive tour of Water/Ways, a traveling exhibition from the Smithsonian Institution. Six Kansas communities are hosting this exhibition for six weeks in June 2017.
Water/Ways focuses on the numerous relationships between people and water. How has water shaped history and traditions? How does it impact daily life? What does the future hold for water?
The six communities hosting the exhibitions, include:
- Eudora Area Historical Society
- Thomas County Historical Society, Colby
- Boot Hill Museum, Dodge City
- Hesston Public Library
- Geary County Historical Society, Junction City
- Symphony in the Flint Hills, Cottonwood Falls